Ilford Delta 400
Riverside Park, Taipei
This wasn’t supposed to be. After 10 mins of development in the tank, I realized that the development mixture I so carefully measured and adjusted to exactly 24C consisted of Photo Flo and water–instead of actual developer. Oops.. After quickly throwing together a proper developer mix, I started over.. What I assumed to be a fatal disaster turned out okay! Sure I lost about half of the roll, but the first half seemed okay after the processing was finished. Anxious to see what comes of the negs..
This has been out for a while, but worthy of a re-post. This is what 100K of photo gear can do for you.